Places to visit in winter in India:- In India months of November and December the season of winter was started and it implies now the Sun is on holiday. In this manner, winter denotes the best of the Holiday Destinations in India to visit and enjoy our winters.
During the winter vacation in India, you can celebrate famous events like Christmas and New Year’s Eve. There is something special about November and December, the cool breeze, the lovely environment, the romance in the air, and the period of celebration and vacation.
The month of December, January & Feb are the best seasons for traveling with our family and friend in India and enjoying the season of winter. If you follow my list of a destination then you can turn your regular trip into a memory. So please read the full article to make your trip enjoyable.
List of Best Places to visit in winter in India
- Auli Uttarakhand
- Kutch Rann
Best Places to visit in winter in the month of December and January
Here is a list of top 10 winter holiday destinations in India that you could visit one time in your life.
If you like the loud night parties, beaches, delectable dishes, and crazy crowd goa is the perfect place for your winter vacation. Goa is a beautiful place blessed with some beautiful beaches and full of flora. Goa is known as the party capital of India and many Indian and foreign tourist visit goa to enjoy new year’s eve. Goa is one of the most visited winter destinations in India.
Best Things to Do in Goa
- Enjoy the water sports in goa like Scuba Driving, Jet Ski, Banana Boat, and many more . . . .
- A beautiful sunset cruise in the Mandovi River will make your day.
- Explore Goan caves which are of great historical and natural importance.
- Enjoy night Parties and delicious food.
2. Auli Uttarakhand
Auli is one of the best tourist Places to visit in winter in India. It is one famous destination in Uttarakhand that is widely known for its Excessive beauty and abundant fun activities like Skiing. in December, the snow started and makes a great slope for skiing.
If you have to try skiing and get the best experience in India, Auli is the perfect and best place for you. can see some of the best snow-capped mountain peaks are Kamet and Nanda Devi Parvat. Auli is the most visited place for all skiing lovers with สล็อตpg.
We recommend using proper trekking shoes to have the best experience while exploring the hilly and uneven terrain.
Best Things to Do in Auli Uttarkhand
- Best place for Skiing lover
- Asia’s longest cable car
- Kamet and Nanda Devi Parvat
- You will be spellbound by the beauty of Trishul Peak. It is a must visit tourist attraction in Auli.
The best time of visiting the royal state of Rajasthan is during December and January. Jaisalmer is also known as the Golden city of Rajasthan which has come from its view in the afternoon. The city is likewise honored with wonderful Havelis. Try not to miss the camel safari through the sand ridges in December. Rajasthan is the places to visit in winter in India
A camel ride is a must along with watching puppet shows and folk dance in Rajasthan.
Best Things to Do in Rajasthan
- Jain Temples
- Hot air ballooning
- Visit the wildlife Sanctuaries and National Parks of Rajasthan to make some wild friends.
Kerala is great for winter getaway destinations in India. Mannar is also known as the Kashmir of south India. If you are looking for a peaceful hill station then the manner (Kerela) is the best hill station for you to visit. The Mannar hill station of Kerala is a crowd-free hill station to visit and quality time with your family.
january is the best chance to visit since the weather conditions are wonderful and exquisite. you also enjoy the adventure activities such as rock climbing, trekking, and rappelling.
To visit Munnar, the nearest airport and railway junction is in Kochi, which is about 110kms. Kochi has an international airport which recieves flights many international locations, and Kochi railway station is also a major junction, very well connected to every part of India. You can easily reach and do a car hire in Kochi to visit Munnar.
Best Things to Do in Kerala
- Houseboat cruise in the emerald backwaters of Kerala is one of the top things to do in Kerala.
- Spice Tour is among the top activities to do in Kerala.
- Adventure activities such as rock climbing, trekking, and rappelling.
- Grand town visit is a necessary piece of Kerala.
5. Kutch Rann
In Gujarat, the rann of kutch is the perfect location for visit in winter. Well, during the monsoon season the salt of this area is submerged in the water, it is only till November and December the complete area dries up again to become the white desert. From the mid of October to mid of February the Gujrat organizes the Rann Utsav. A camel rides on a moonlit night is a must here.
Best Things to Do in Kutch Rann
- enjoy the Rann Utsav of kutch
- Asapura temple is also a popular place in gujrat
- kite festival
Manali is the best location in Himachal Pradesh to visit with your friends. Manali is the best place for those who keep experiencing snow once. december and January is the best time to visit Manali. Manali is a beautiful hill station in Himachal Pradesh. Never miss visiting the Rohtang Pass and the Solang Valley.
You can likewise entertain yourself with different exercises like Snow Battle, Skiing, Skating, snowboarding, and so on. Vacationers can likewise go to the Kullu close by Manali. You can stop anyplace on the route of a Kullu for a snowball battle, or even form a snowman.
Best Things to Do in Manali
- Water Rafting at river Beas
- Enjoy the adventure sports like Trekking and Paragliding, quad biking, and skiing at Solang Valley.
- A dip in the holy spring of sage Vashisht near the Vashisht Temple which is 4000 years old.
- Heal your mind and rejuvenate your spirit at Manali Gompa.
Winter can be delighted in different ways in India, however, spending a colder time of year getaway in Meghalaya is a past correlation with some other spots. Meghalaya is one of the beautiful northeastern states of India, which is also called the gateway of Northeast India.
Best Things to Do in Meghalaya
- Visiting Shillong, which is called the ‘Scotland of the East’
- You will be spellbound to be in Kongthong, the singing village where people call each other by singing a tune.
- Another best thing you should insight in Meghalaya is detecting the most extraordinary creatures like wild water bison, Asian brilliant feline, and so on in Balpakram Public Park.
In the list of Best Places to visit in winter in India, Shimla is one of the best for winter vacation. The month of December and January is the best time to visit Shimla for snowfall.
The entrancing perspectives on the snow-shrouded tops and beautiful scenes merit seeing. And apart from the winter sports, if there is anything that makes the town a major attraction, it is the Christmas & New Year’s Eve celebrations here. you can also try paragliding in Shimla
Best Things to Do in Shimla
- Best for new married couples
- Christmas & New Year Eve celebrations
Leh and Ladakh is the dream place for every traveler in winter. January is the best time to visit Leh and Ladakh. This is when travelers can go on one of the bravest journeys of the world “Chadar Trip.”
The friendliness of Ladakh can be capable most in the long stretch of December. In winter, numerous celebrations happen like Ladakhi Losar, Stok Monastery Festival, Matho Monastery festival and Dosmoche. Here visiter can see some of the species only in the season of winter like Blue sheep and mountain wolf etc.
Best Things to Do in Ladakh
- Enjoy the festival of Ladakhi Losar, Stok Monastery Festival, Matho Monastery festival and Dosmoche.
- Photography in winter.
- Sham Valley.
- Bike ride
This sparkling town in Uttarakhand is among the most favored winter place in India. Nainital is located at an altitude of little more than 2,000 meters, which means it enjoys a pleasant climate throughout the year. Nainital gets a lot of snowfall, making it look much seriously dazzling.
Best Things to Do in Nainital
- Witness the mesmerizing sunrise at the gorgeous Tiffin Top in Nainital.
- Wildlife Jim Corbett National Park is the best thing to enjoy in Nainital.
- View The Sunrise From tiffin’s top
- Explore The Hidden Gem cava Garden
In this article, I am telling you about the best places to visit in winter in India All these destinations provide a rare blend of thrill and serenity and thus, every traveler must visit them. Please try the list of Places to visit in winter in India.
Thank You for Reading . . . . . .