As one of the developing countries in the Southeastern part of Africa, the Republic of Zimbabwe is home to a good number of ethnic groups with 16 official languages, English being one, as one of the countries Britain colonized in the year 1923 to 1965.
Being a staunch lover of sports, the country’s present Minister of Youth, Sports, Arts, and Recreation, Kirsty Leigh Coventry Seward, remains a famous sports figure as she won seven Olympic medals twice in swimming. The country must be full of energetic sports lovers.
Betting or gambling is legal in Zimbabwe in all its forms. Zimbabweans have a vast betting history, as its lottery was as far back as 1935. Zimbabwe betting offers many options for those who love to bet. Sports betting is gaining ground and has become very popular. Aside from the traditional betting shops, lots of international sportsbooks accept local registrations, and little by little, the players get used to betting online in Zimbabwe. To sports punters affected by the high unemployment rates, it is a viable way to generate income to meet the ever-rising cost of things.
Facts About Betting in Zimbabwe
There are some things to know about betting in Zimbabwe; some are common, while some are surprising.
- Sports betting is legal in Zimbabwe.
- There is nothing like locally licensed betting sites.
- Racing is a trendy sport.
- To partake in gambling, you must be 18 and above.
- There are varieties of sports betting shops in Zimbabwe’s major cities.
Zimbabwe Betting Sites
There are lots of Zimbabwe betting sites. They are listed below:
- 888Sports. It provides solid betting markets for bettors while giving competitive odds. Check this link to discover more – https://youtu.be/g9p7K_uR8Rw.
- Wazamba. It offers special bonuses, high odds, and 24/7 support.
- 1xBet. It has more than 50 sports, 60,000+ events monthly, and live streaming.
- William Hill. The main features are Acca insurance, live betting, and 24/7 support.
- Powbet. It gets 30,000+ events monthly, more than 35 sports, card & corner bets.
- N1Bet. The main points are few country restrictions, 40+ sports, and high odds on secondary bets.
- ReloadBet. It has welcome offers, special bets, and cash out.
- Stake. It has more than 35 available sports and 40,000+ monthly pre-game events. It is available worldwide.
- Supabets. It offers cash out, 24/7 support, and split bets.
- Mr Sloty Sports. It has few country restrictions, 30+ sports, and a multiview feature.
- Pinnacle. It provides high payout, live betting, and many sports.
- Nomini. You will find 10,000+ monthly live events, and it has over 35 available sports, cards & corners.
- Shangrila. It provides 96%+ on NBA, cash out, amateur, and Women’s footy leagues.
- Megapari. The main features are sign-up offers, mobile apps, and cash out.
- Golden bet. It is available worldwide for 40+ sports and Asian Handicaps.
- Lapilanders. It has few country restrictions, 1,000+ live events daily, 35+ sports, and high odds.
- LVBet. You will find here 24/7 support, mobile apps, and welcome offers.
- My Stake. Instead of a few country restrictions, it provides 1,000+ pre-match events daily and 400+ football markets.
- Cyber.Bet. Esports offers live streaming and exclusive bonuses.
Betting Sites in Zimbabwe That Accept Crypto:
- SwC Poker. The most active Bitcoin poker site, easy registration, deposits, and withdrawal, VIP earning up to 50% Rakeback.
- XBet. Easy-to-navigate functionality, fast and secure banking system, and immediate withdrawal processing.
- America’s Cardroom. Swift withdrawal options, Rakeback of up to 27%, and lottery Jackpot poker.
- DLX Casino. It accepts many countries and multiple currencies and has a massive selection of games
- Sportbet one. Cryptocurrencies accepted blockchain gaming and faster withdrawals.
- El Royale Casino. The US and Australian players accepted massive casino bonuses and daily deals, a 250% welcome bonus & 50 free spins.
- SportsBetting. The fast and secure banking system, sharp odds for many sports, and easy-to-navigate functionality
- SportsBet.io. User-created custom bets, early cash outs, and regular bet boost.
The Best Betting Sites in Zimbabwe
We mentioned various betting sites, but this list comprises the best legal bookies offering excellent service. Betway and Betsafe are the best betting sites in Zimbabwe.
Betway offers live-in play betting for Zimbabwean players. It is one of the top choices for soccer betting in Zimbabwe because it has fascinating odds and one of the country’s highest payout rates. Note that it is not meant for only football, as you can discover other types of sports in this bookmaker.
Betsafe has various betting lines for Zimbabwean bettors. Users who newly register for Betsafe can win up to €25 and have a free bet worth €10. There is also a bonus for new users, which can roll over and is not a bad idea. It is a great way to begin at the sportsbook and see how much you’re impressed.
Betting Sites in Zimbabwe with the Greatest Bonuses
High target bonuses attract new players who are searching for good deals. Most times, it’s a situation of “Go to where you will be celebrated.”
Giving bonuses is also a way to test the betting companies in Zimbabwe to see what they offer and how they can impress you. If you are unsatisfied with the bonus terms and conditions of a betting company or bookmaker, you can move to another to see which suits your taste.
When searching for a new bookmaker, you must read the bookmaker’s terms and conditions between the lines because some bonuses are too good to be accurate, and you must fulfill almost impossible requirements to claim the prize.
Betsson, Betway, Betsafe, 888Sport, and Pinnacle are the best bookmaker bonuses from betting sites in Zimbabwe.
Best Payment Methods for Bettors in Zimbabwe
Sports betting in Zimbabwe is somewhat new, so it will be challenging to see bookmakers that perform transactions in the local currency. It is possible to make transactions in any bookmaker or betting site using US dollars.
Several recommended payment methods worldwide exist to make payments and perform transactions ranging from credit cards to debit cards and even electronic wallets because they provide speed in performing transactions and better security.
Choosing the best payment methods that suit your betting style is very important because it will help you get the most out of your betting and stand a better chance at beating the bookies. Some payment methods primarily used in everyday transactions and can be used to perform transactions in betting sites are Visa card, MasterCard, PayPal, and Skrill, among others. Some betting sites also accept crypto as a means of a transaction; most of them accept Bitcoin or use Bitcoin in making deposits and claiming wins.
The Top Mobile Betting Sites in Zimbabwe
The top mobile betting sites in Zimbabwe are:
- LVBet: 24/7 support, mobile apps, and welcome offers.
- William Hill: Acca insurance, live betting, and 24/7 support.
- ReloadBet: welcome bonuses, special bets, and cash out.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is betting legal in Zimbabwe?
Yes, betting and all other forms of gambling are legal in Zimbabwe.
- Is there a particular age to place a bet?
No, there is no particular age to place bets, but you have to be 18 years of age and above.
- What are the best payment methods for making transactions that concern betting?
The best payment methods are MasterCard, PayPal, Visa card, and Skrill.
- Is online betting available in Zimbabwe?
Yes, online betting is available in Zimbabwe though it is not very popular.
- What are the betting sites with the best bonus offers in Zimbabwe?
The betting sites with the best bonus offers in Zimbabwe are Betsson, Betway, Betsafe, and Pinnacle.
- Does Zimbabwe have a long history of betting?
Yes, Zimbabwe has a long betting history starting from lotteries as early as 1935.
- Do all betting sites in Zimbabwe accept crypto as a transaction?
No, not all betting sites in Zimbabwe accept crypto as a transaction.
- Which betting sites in Zimbabwe accept crypto as a means of a transaction?
Sportsbet One, XBet, SportsBetting, and SwC Poker, among many others, accept cryptocurrencies as payment in Zimbabwe.
- Which sports are most famous for betting in Zimbabwe?
Racing is the most popular sport for betting in Zimbabwe. It is mostly horse racing and track races.
- What are the betting sites and bookmakers in Zimbabwe?
The betting sites in Zimbabwe are XBet, Wazamba, Betsafe, Betsson, Betway, Supabets, Stake, Cyber.Bet, William Hill, Shangrila, 1xBET, My Stake, and Megapari, among many others.
Sports betting, especially online, is relatively new in Zimbabwe. The bettors need some time to know it well, and they will get the hang of it soon.